We know how important it is to love where you live and to have a property manager you can count on.
Beautifully Remodeled Properties
All of our vacancies are remodeled to include high-end finishes, newer appliances, upgraded fixtures and more.
Easy Application Process
- Provide 2 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references.
- Provide information on your monthly income, and please note that all properties require that applicant(s) combined gross income is at least two and a half (2.5) times the monthly rent amount.
- Minimum FICO score varies, and can be found listed on the property. To find it, visit our “Vacancies” page, click on the property you’re interested in, and you’ll find the minimum FICO score in the description.
What you can expect:
- Maintenance Requests are handled within 24-48 hours
- Our 24/7 hotline will always be there to handle emergency maintenance when you need it the most.
- Submit maintenance requests 24-hours a day, hassle-free, through your tenant portal and monitor the status conveniently via the app.
- Our online portal allows you to pay your rent online with multiple payment options, to view a ledger of rent payment history, and set up email reminders so that you don’t have to worry about late rent payments.
- We are always courteous and prompt in our communication.
- We use only professional vendors for plumbing, painting, carpet cleaning, etc. to ensure that quality work is done and the highest standards are consistently met.
- You’ll receive a Move-in Inventory and Condition form so you can fully document your home’s condition at move-in and avoid security deposit misunderstandings at move out.
- Our maintenance contractors are insured professionals who must meet service standards set by us.
- Applicant must have satisfactory rental history.*
- Applicant must have satisfactory credit history.*
- Any eviction, open bankruptcy, funds owed to former landlord, a collection account from a public utility company, a phone company, any major collections un-paid, combined credit score under 625 or false information on application automatically disqualifies applicant.
- Deficiencies in one of these areas MAY be able to be overcome with an increased deposit and/or a qualified co-signer (if co-signer acceptable on that property (by Property Owner).**
**Co-Signer/Guarantor: Must have 700 credit score or higher, own an asset(s) in CA, and provide proof of 4x month’s rent.
Upon Approval of your application:
Once an application has been formally accepted, the applicants will be notified and will receive the lease agreement within 24 hours. The applicant will have 48 hours, upon receipt of the lease agreement, to: review, approve, sign, and return the lease agreement to J&D Management along with the security deposit in the form of cashier’s check or money order.
The property will be removed from the market upon receipt of the signed lease agreement and the security deposit. On or before move in, the approved applicant(s) must furnish the following to J&D Management:
- Proof of renters insurance for each resident (all residents may be listed on one policy)
- First month’s rent paid with certified funds
- SDGE and Water Account Number (if applicable)
- HOA Registration (if applicable)
Locations We Serve
Rancho Santa Fe.